Everyday’s a fiesta with these lechon packs.
Who says you need to have a reason or occasion to eat a heavenly, crispy piece of lechon or roasted pig? Whether you’re celebrating a birthday or just spending a normal, relaxing day, you can now get convenient, ready-to-heat packs of lechon from Zubuchon!
Zubuchon, one of the most famous lechon in Cebu, was started by one Joel Binamira, a management consultant and the man behind the Market Manila blog. It is regarded as “the best pig… ever” by renowned American chef Anthony Bourdain.
Also Read: Where to Get Cochinillo in Manila
Now, you can bring home ready-to-heat, frozen packs of their boneless lechon through the following stores and supermarkets around Metro Manila:
- Robinsons Supermarket Galleria
- Robinsons Supermarket Ermita
- Robinsons Supermarket Otis
- Robinsons Supermarket Eastwood Technoplaza II
- Robinsons Supermarket Magnolia
- Robinsons Supermarket Las Piñas
- Robinsons Supermarket Madison Galeries Muntinlupa
- Robinsons Supermarket Townvilla Nuvali Sta. Rosa
- Robinsons Supermarket Antipolo
- Robinsons Supermarket Forum Pioneer
- The Market Place Powerplant Mall Rockwell
- The Market Place Makati
- The Market Place EDSA Shangrila
- The Market Place Ayala the 30th Pasig
- The Market Place Tomas Morato
We know you loved using the Booky app for discovering the newest places in your city. Given these extraordinary times, we want to continue being helpful during the pandemic so check out our updated food delivery guide, restaurants that just reopened, where to shop for groceries online, and more.
Cover image from Zubuchon’s Facebook page